The following Cookies Policy defines the principles of storing and accessing data on the Devices of Users using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – Internet service operating at www.windypainters.com
- External service – Internet service of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers
- Administrator – Windy City Painters with its registered office in 2101 W Rice St, Chicago IL 60622, providing services electronically through the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website.
- Device – electronic device with software, through which the User accesses the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s information and communication system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the information and communication systems of external Services
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service or external Services during a single session of a given Device. After the session the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Cookies are not deleted automatically after the session of the Device ends unless the configuration of the User Device is set to delete cookies after the session of the Device ends.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and Reading Mechanisms – The storage and reading mechanisms of Cookies do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User Device. Transferring viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
§ 5 External Services
Administrator cooperates with the following external services, which may place cookies on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing and accessing on User Devices by the Service and External Services
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for the storage, deletion and access to data stored cookies
- The User may at any time delete any cookies saved to date using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User accesses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Service Requirements
- Limiting the storage and access to cookies on a User’s Device may cause some features of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator assumes no responsibility for malfunctioning features of the Website if the User restricts in any way the ability to store and read cookies.