Plan carefully work: calculate the surface that you paint and determine (based on the performance specified by the manufacturer of paint), how many liters of paint you need. Performance shown on the packaging are calculated for one layer. Avoid situations when you run out of paint during application (especially the color!).
- Prepare all the necessary tools and materials.
- Secure all items (furniture, woodwork, etc.) by covering them with painters plastic.
- Prepare the paint through the thorough mixing and to achieve the recommended viscosity.
- Observe the order of painting (from top down) to prevent dirt or splash the surface already painted.
- Observe the intervals between coats.
- Remember ventilation to facilitate drying.
- You can always hire Chicago professional painter – Windy Painters Chicago