- Remove all furniture (if possible),
- Cover floors with painters drop cloths and furniture with plastic,
- Remove damaged drywall, plaster,
- Support the rest of drywall or plaster with board adhesive, screws, studs,
- Seal damaged areas with oil-based primer,
- Install insulation (if required),
- Install drywall support: for small damages – stiff mesh, for bigger damages – wooden studs.
- Install drywall,
- In some cases we install metal mesh and apply plaster compound,
- Tape, patch, sand and prime with PVA primer,
- Paint the ceiling with flat or semi-gloss (Bathroom) paint.
- Clean the job site.
- Get paid
Usually the whole process takes one day.
Pur recent projects
Scope of work: remove mirrors from master bedroom and Den walls, Seal drywall damages with oil-based primer, Repair drywall damages , Protects all floors with painters drop cloths, Paint the trims and doors: two coats of white semi-gloss paint – Sherwin Williams Emerald. Paint the walls: two coat of eggshell Zero VOC paint – Sherwin […]
The house was painted in August 2017. The whole project took three days. The scope of work included: two bedrooms, hallway and bathroom painting. All stress cracks, plaster and drywall damages, nail l holes were fixed with mesh tape and patching compound (EasySand20). All gaps baseboard / wall and trim . Wall were caulked. Closets […]
Wrought iron fence, railings and stairs preparation for winter. all rust, peeling paint, dirt were removed with angle grinders. In many areas metal was completely stripped. All cleaned areas was sealed with rust converting primer Rust Destroyer. All metal surfaces were painted with Sherwin Williams Urethane enamel. Windy Painters Chicago cleaned the job site after […]