- Remove all furniture (if possible),
- Cover floors with painters drop cloths and furniture with plastic,
- Remove damaged drywall, plaster,
- Support the rest of drywall or plaster with board adhesive, screws, studs,
- Seal damaged areas with oil-based primer,
- Install insulation (if required),
- Install drywall support: for small damages – stiff mesh, for bigger damages – wooden studs.
- Install drywall,
- In some cases we install metal mesh and apply plaster compound,
- Tape, patch, sand and prime with PVA primer,
- Paint the ceiling with flat or semi-gloss (Bathroom) paint.
- Clean the job site.
- Get paid
Usually the whole process takes one day.
Pur recent projects
Scope of work: move all furniture away the walls and protect with painters plastic, cover floors with painters drop cloths, repair wall damages, nail holes, stress cracks etc. tape trims, paint three coats of Sherwin Williams Emerald satin navy paint. clean job site.
Scope of work: Remove all peeling paint and rust with needle gun and angle grinder, Seal bare metal with rust converting Rust Destroyer primer. One coat 3 mil. Paint all metal with Sherwin Williams Urethane black enamel. One coat. Steps and floors – two coats. Clean job site.
Scope of work: remove mirrors from master bedroom and Den walls, Seal drywall damages with oil-based primer, Repair drywall damages , Protects all floors with painters drop cloths, Paint the trims and doors: two coats of white semi-gloss paint – Sherwin Williams Emerald. Paint the walls: two coat of eggshell Zero VOC paint – Sherwin […]