- Remove all furniture (if possible),
- Cover floors with painters drop cloths and furniture with plastic,
- Remove damaged drywall, plaster,
- Support the rest of drywall or plaster with board adhesive, screws, studs,
- Seal damaged areas with oil-based primer,
- Install insulation (if required),
- Install drywall support: for small damages – stiff mesh, for bigger damages – wooden studs.
- Install drywall,
- In some cases we install metal mesh and apply plaster compound,
- Tape, patch, sand and prime with PVA primer,
- Paint the ceiling with flat or semi-gloss (Bathroom) paint.
- Clean the job site.
- Get paid
Usually the whole process takes one day.
Pur recent projects
Scope of work: Remove all peeling paint and rust with needle gun and angle grinder, Seal bare metal with rust converting Rust Destroyer primer. One coat 3 mil. Paint all metal with Sherwin Williams Urethane black enamel. One coat. Steps and floors – two coats. Clean job site.
Scope of work: remove mirrors from master bedroom and Den walls, Seal drywall damages with oil-based primer, Repair drywall damages , Protects all floors with painters drop cloths, Paint the trims and doors: two coats of white semi-gloss paint – Sherwin Williams Emerald. Paint the walls: two coat of eggshell Zero VOC paint – Sherwin […]
The house was painted in August 2017. The whole project took three days. The scope of work included: two bedrooms, hallway and bathroom painting. All stress cracks, plaster and drywall damages, nail l holes were fixed with mesh tape and patching compound (EasySand20). All gaps baseboard / wall and trim . Wall were caulked. Closets […]