Small painting project.
Time of realization one day / two painters / Saturday (day off).
Scope of work:
- Remove all artwork, disconnect all wires,
- Move furniture away and protect with painters plastic,
- Cover the floors with painters drop cloths
- Repair drywall damages, stress cracks, nail and anchor holes,
- Prime water spots with oil-based primer,
- Tape and caulk all trims,
- Paint the walls with Benjamin Moore Regal Matte paint. Color charcoal. Two coats.
- Clean the job site.
- Final walk through with the customer to assure the service quality, potential touch ups and cleaning.