Scope of work:
- remove existing wallpaper, wash the walls, prime the walls with oil-based primer and repair drywall damages,
- paint the trims, doors, baseboards, crown moldings and built-ins. Two coats of Sherwin Williams Emerald white semi-gloss paint.
- paint the ceilings: two coats of Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint.
- Bathroom ceilings and closets were painted with white semi-gloss paint.
- Paint the walls with Sherwin Williams Emerald matte paint.
- All prject took five days, when homeowners were on vacation.
- Windy Painters Chicago cleaned the floors and vacuumed the carpets after finishing the project.