Scope of work:
- Chicago painter removed all peeling tapes, paint and loose insulation,
- Install new screws around the damage to lift the drywall and tighten to ceiling joists,
- Seal water spots,
- Install missing insulation,
- Close the drywall opening: install drywall, tape, mud and sand,
- Prime new drywall with PVA primer,
- Paint the ceiling: two coats of Sherwin Williams ZeroVOC white semi-gloss paint.
- Paint the walls around old drywall water damage with Sherwin Williams ZeroVOC eggshell paint. Paint matched existing color.