- Remove damaged drywall: 3ft x 5ft and wet insulation,
- Seal torn paper with oil-based primer,
- Install insulation and 5/8″ drywall,
- Tape, mud and sand the drywall,
- Prime and paint the ceiling.
The scope of work included:
- repair old plaster damages: stress cracks, nail holes, crumbling plaster.
- seal smoke odor with oil-based primer.
- Paint the ceilings with Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint.
- Paint the walls with Sherwin Williams ProMar 200 flat paint.
- Clean the living room, hallway, and closet.
- Time of realization 2 days Chicago painter.
The job was performed on the first week of November.
The full scope of work included:
- install R-19 insulation,
- install / repair drywall – 5/8 thickness,
- tape, mud, sand and primer the drywall,
- trims, doors and windows: paint two coats of Sherwin Williams ProClassic white semi-gloss paint,
- paint the ceiling: two coats of Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint,
- paint the walls: two coats of Sherwin Williams Emerald matte paint.