- install new trims in the Bedroom,
- repair drywall damages,
- caulk gaps between trims and walls,
- prime / seal water spots
- paint all trims, doors, shelves with Sherwin Williams white semi-gloss super paint,
- Paint the ceilings with white flat CHB paint.
- paint the walls with Sherwin Williams Zero VOC low-sheen paint.
- brick wall – Chicago painter prime the brick with adhesion primer and paint two coats of white low-sheen paint.
Scope of work: Remove all peeling paint and rust with needle gun and angle grinder, Seal bare metal with rust converting Rust Destroyer primer. One coat 3 mil. Paint all metal with Sherwin Williams Urethane black enamel. One coat. Steps and floors – two coats. Clean job site.
Scope of work: remove mirrors from master bedroom and Den walls, Seal drywall damages with oil-based primer, Repair drywall damages , Protects all floors with painters drop cloths, Paint the trims and doors: two coats of white semi-gloss paint – Sherwin Williams Emerald. Paint the walls: two coat of eggshell Zero VOC paint – Sherwin […]
The house was painted in August 2017. The whole project took three days. The scope of work included: two bedrooms, hallway and bathroom painting. All stress cracks, plaster and drywall damages, nail l holes were fixed with mesh tape and patching compound (EasySand20). All gaps baseboard / wall and trim . Wall were caulked. Closets […]