Windy Painters realize that painting the exterior or interior common areas of Condominium Association can be challenging. There are many important factors involved in producing a job that all condominium residents can feel appreciated and enjoy the finished product.
Whether it is the property manager, board president, board member, condominium resident, or community guest we make sure to go the extra step to give them quality and necessary information as the job progresses. Involving our customer service and easy-to-follow resident notification we are constantly able to exceed the expectations of everyone involved in these complex projects.
Property managers or board members please contact us to schedule an informational meeting. We enjoy explaining how we are able to produce high quality project outcomes, incorporating our many value added services, and still delivering the best value in Chicago and Suburbs. We acknowledge that every condominium association is different, but the lengths we are willing to go to make our clients satisfied continually have all of our clients saying that with us they can “Always Count on Painting Satisfaction!”
Condominium associations services:
- Common area painting: trims, doors, ceilings, walls, service doors,
- Common area wallpaper removal and installation,
- Drywall / plaster repair,
- Wrought iron fence, metal porch, gates: grinding, priming and painting,
- Wood porches, wood fences and gates – stripping, power washing and staining / sealing.
- Garage doors painting,
- Entry front wooden doors refinishing,
- CMU blocks waterproofing,
- Anti – graffiti coating.