- Protect plants, shrubs and furniture with painters plastic.
- Clean all metal from the dust and debris,
- Remove rust with needle gun and angle grinder,
- Seal all cleaned areas, bare metal with Rusts Destroyer primer,
- Apply one coat of Sherwin Williams Urethane Enamel
- Chicago painters cleaned job site after completion
Three days project / two painters.
The scope of work included: walls repair – stress cracks, nail holes , anchor removal and patching, small water damage repair.
Ceilings: paint two coats of Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint.
Walls: Benjamin Moore Regal select matte paint. Bathrooms – semi-gloss paint.
Proposed quote included all labor, paint and supplies like painters blue tape, patching compound, mesh tapes for stress crack repairs, painters plastic to cover kitchen cabinets., cleaning supplies.
All floor were washed by Chicago painters after the job was done.
Scope of work:
- Repair drywall damages,
- Paint the trims with Sherwin Williams white semi-gloss Emerald paint. Two coats,
- Prime the wall with wallpaper primer to promote adhesion and ease wallpaper adjustment,
- Install / hang wallpaper.
Scope or work:
- Protect all floors with red rosin contractor paper,
- Living built in: apply one coat of oil-base primer, caulk gaps, fill nail holes with spackle paste and paint two coats of Benjamin Moore Ben semi-gloss paint,
- Paint the ceilings: two coats of Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint.
- Paint the walls: two coats of Benjamin Moore regal Select pear paint.
- Trims and doors, sand the doors with orbital sander, caulk gaps and holes, repair water damages on the window ledges and paint two coats of Benjamin Moore Ben semi-gloss paint.
- Repair drywall damages like nail holes, stress cracks etc,
- Paint bedrooms and bathroom walls with Sherwin Williams ZeroVOC eggshell paint. Two coats.
- Change Living Room accent wall color – two coats of Sherwin Williams ZeroVOC eggshell paint.
- Time of realization: one day.
The scope of work included:
- repair old plaster damages: stress cracks, nail holes, crumbling plaster.
- seal smoke odor with oil-based primer.
- Paint the ceilings with Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint.
- Paint the walls with Sherwin Williams ProMar 200 flat paint.
- Clean the living room, hallway, and closet.
- Time of realization 2 days Chicago painter.
The job was performed on the first week of November.
The full scope of work included:
- install R-19 insulation,
- install / repair drywall – 5/8 thickness,
- tape, mud, sand and primer the drywall,
- trims, doors and windows: paint two coats of Sherwin Williams ProClassic white semi-gloss paint,
- paint the ceiling: two coats of Sherwin Williams white flat CHB paint,
- paint the walls: two coats of Sherwin Williams Emerald matte paint.